Paperform takes its responsibility to keep your information safe very seriously. We follow industry best standards to keep your information safe. Our servers are based in the USA.
- Form submissions are secured using TLS 1.2 SSL from the submitters browser through to the database. SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) is the standard security technology for establishing an encrypted link between a web server and a browser. This link ensures that all data passed between the web server and browsers remain private and integral. SSL is an industry standard and is used by millions of websites in the protection of their online transactions with their customers.
- Encrypted at Rest - Forms and submissions are stored in a database that is encrypted at rest.
- Employee Access Restriction - The only people who have access to your data is yourself, and a select few of the Paperform technical team required to maintain systems and provide advanced technical customer support.
- Regularly maintained systems - We regularly update the technology and systems we use to stay on top of the latest vulnerabilities.
- Ability to turn off storage on Paperform - If you need data to only be stored in your own systems, you can turn off storage on Paperform on a per form basis. Note that submissions are held temporarily (generally under 1 minute) if there are emails, webhooks or Zapier integrations in place.
- GDPR Ready as of May 25th 2018.
- 2 Factor Authentication (2FA).
Still have questions? Ask us at firstname.lastname@example.org.