By default our forms don’t load the extra character subsets that are sometimes available in fonts on Google Fonts. However, you can add these extra subsets in easily by using a custom “translation”.
- Go to https://paperform.co/account/translations
- Add a translation, or edit an existing one.
- Under the font subsets section, add the desired subsets
- Go to the bottom and save.
- Choose the translation on your form under Theme > Translations.
That is all you need to do to use these subsets when they are supported by your fonts.