You can create subscriptions on Paperform with Stripe and Braintree.
- To get started, you will need to create the plans as desired in Stripe (see the docs) or Braintree (see the docs).
- If you haven’t connected your Stripe or Braintree account, add them under Account Settings > Acccount Services.
- In the form editor, ensure that the desired payment account is selected under Configure > Payments.
- In the form a question, and set the question type to “Subscriptions”.
- Under the configure section (cog icon) for the subscriptions question, you will now see a list of available plans. Click on the plan to move it over to the selected plans for this question.
- Optionally, toggle on “Can choose more than one subscription” if you would like the submitter to be able to add multiple submissions at once.
When testing a Stripe account, make sure you set up the plans in both normal mode and “Test data” mode. Stripe treats the “Test” version as a completely separate environment, so plans created in live mode won’t automatically exist in test mode.