Creating T&Cs is easy with Paperform forms. You can create a form solely dedicated to this (like the T&Cs form template you’ll see in the templates which will save you time), or you can create one that’s part of a more detailed form. Here’s how:
- Add a question field on your form
- Make the question type ‘Multiple Choice’
- Title the question T&Cs or whatever you prefer. You can also enter the T&Cs themselves into either the question title, question description text, or even just have it as free text leading up to the question field. You may prefer to link to the T&Cs if you don’t want them on the form at all.
- Go to Configure to the right of the question field
- Make sure the question is required
- Type in only one choice and make it something like “I have read and agree to the terms” or “I confirm”. (whatever you need)
- View your form, and you’re all set!