You can easily add a phone number question field to your form. Phone number fields require your submitter to only enter in numbers, and characters related to phone numbers, like () and 123.
To add a Phone Number field to your form:
- Click on the line in the editor where you want the field to be
- Choose the ‘Add Questions’ icon to the left of the line to insert a field
- Choose Phone Number as the type using the dropdown ‘Type’ options
- Fill in the details, like question title “What’s your number?”, description, etc.
- Select ‘Configure’ to the right of the field to configure which format you would like the phone number in.