Yes! you can easily add a scale question field to your form.
Ask your audience to choose how likely they are to do something on a scale of X to X. You can include number, words, or even emojis in your scale. This field can also be used as a Net Promoter Score. To add a Scale field to your form:
- Click on the line in the editor where you want the field to be
- Choose the ‘Add Questions’ icon to the left of the line to insert a field
- Choose Score as the type using the dropdown ‘Type’ options
- Fill in the details, like question title “How likely are you to buy pie?”, description, etc.
- Select ‘Configure’ to the right of the field to configure details like logic, and also to change the characters of your scale (you can use numbers, words, or ever paste in emojis!).