With Paperform forms, your customers and visitors can have their form data auto-saved, so that they can return and complete the form on the same device at their convenience.
This is great for:
- The submitter can close the form and open it again later to finish.
- If someone accidentally closes a tab they won’t loose any info.
To activate this for your forms:
- When editing a form, go to Configure > Form Behaviour
- Toggle on “Automatic save and resume later”.
- This does not mean that you will automatically have partially complete data from your customers/users - their computer will remember the data locally, but you won’t receive the data until they hit the submit button, unless your plan comes with partial submissions.
- Once submitted, they can’t return and edit their form data by completing the form again.