With Paperform, you can view submission data, even if the respondent doesn’t submit the form.
If you are on a Pro or Agency plan, you can get answers to questions even when someone forgets to answer, or abandons a form part way through. We store these for a period of 30 days from when the form is first filled in by the respondent. This is not available on Essentials.
To access partial submissions:
- In your dashboard, click on the ‘Submissions’ button on the relevant form.
- Click on Partial Submissions in the side bar of the submissions page.
- You can export the data as a CSV file by using the “Export” button at the top of the data table.
- You can delete individual submissions by selecting the checkbox next the submission and then “Delete”. Or you can select “Delete All” to delete everything.
- We honor the browser’s “Do not track” setting. If do not track is enabled, then the partial submission will not be available.
- We do not currently support sending email notifications, webhooks or triggering zaps for partial submissions, but we plan on supporting this in the future.
- Partial submissions are only kept for 30 days.