Getting started with Square Payments on Paperform is easy!
Connect Square to Paperform
- On the dashboard, click on the profile picture in the top right corner, and go to Account Settings > Account Services.
- Click the "Connect Square" button, and follow the prompts to authorise Paperform to have access to your Square account. After authorising Paperform, you will be returned to the Account Services page and Square will be in the list of connected services.
Use Square on a form
- In the form editor, go to Configure > Payments, and choose the Square account from the list of available payment accounts.
- Under the "locations", choose an appropriate location.
- If you would like to take web payments, choose "Web Payments" for the Square checkout type. If you want to use the Square POS app on your compatible iOS or Android phone, choose "Point of Sales" instead.
- (optional) If you are using POS, you can select the allowed POS methods.
Note that the form must have a price or product field, or custom pricing rules enabled to take payments. For details on how to set up these payment fields, see this article.