Before adding users, you’ll need to know what type of user you want to create. There are three types of users.
Full control over all of the forms and account settings. Can add payment accounts.
Can create, update and delete forms and view their submissions. They can be restricted to specific spaces and a specific tag. Users can't view a space until it's assigned. Forms created by users are automatically assigned to the space they are in when they select "CREATE".
Has read only access to form submissions. They can be restricted to specific spaces and a specific tag. Viewers can't view a space until it's assigned.
To add a user
- Go to Account Settings > Manage Users
- Click the “Add User” button.
- Enter the name and email address of the user. Note that the email address cannot belong to an existing user of Paperform.
- Choose the type of user.
- If the user is not an admin, you can optionally set a tag to restrict the user to, as well as which spaces you want the user to have access to.
- When you’re done, click the “Create user” button.
The user will immediately be sent an email inviting them to set their password.
After the user is created, you can update or remove them at any time from the Manage Users page.