You can use Zapier to integrate, and automate your forms with over 1000+ apps.
Simply sign up and sign in to Zapier, and then choose an existing Zap template, or create a Zap of your own to connect your forms with any of the 750+ Apps available.
Send an email or slack notification, generate a leads list for your CRM, add a row to a Google Sheets, whatever you need.
How to create a Zap for your form from Paperform
- In the form editor go to After Submissions > Integrations
- If you haven’t yet, click the “Connect to Zapier” button to connect Paperform to your Zapier account. If you don’t have a Zapier account, follow the prompts to create one.
- Look on the integrations page for a pre-made Zap template for your app.If there is a Zap template, click the “Use this Zap” button to kick off the Zap setup.If there is no Zap template, search for the app you would like to integrate with and click the app to see the possible actions.
- Follow the prompts to create the Zap.
How to create a Zap for your form on Zapier
- Go to https://zapier.com/zapbook/paperform/ and create an account / sign in to Zapier.
- To make a new Zap for your Paperform form, click to create a Zap, and choose “Paperform” as the “Trigger” app.
- Choose the trigger “New Submission”.
- If this is your first zap with Paperform, follow the prompts to authorize Zapier to have access to your Paperform account.
- Choose the form you want to integrate, and test for submissions. Note that the form must have at least one submission to be integrated via Zapier.
- From there you can choose what ever action you like that Zapier supports. Send an email, slack notification, add a row to a Google Sheet, whatever you like. See zapier.com/app/explore for inspiration.
Once the zap is active, you can see it and edit it easily in the form editor under After Submission > Integrations & Webhooks > Zaps.