It’s easy to customize the success page (or “Thank you screen”) that appears after a form is submitted.
Default Success Page
On all plans you can use the default success page confirmation page for each form and customize the title, text, redirect, and include a ‘Submit another’ button.
To access and customize the default success page in the form editor go to After Submissions > Success Pages.
Dynamic Success Pages
On the Pro and Agency plans, you can also create your own custom success pages, that are conditionally used depending on how the form was answered. These custom pages can also include redirects, which makes it easy to redirect the submitter of the form depending on how the form was answered.
To access and customize custom success pages;
- In the form editor go to After Submissions > Success Pages
- Toggle on “Dynamic Success Pages”
- Click “Add Page” to create a new page.
- Creating a success page is quite like creating a form, you can write, highlight, format, link and add media like video & images straight on the design field.
- Use answer piping to insert answers and scores to make the page personal.
- Optionally use the conditional logic to make the success page appear dependent on how the form was answered.
- Optionally turn on redirects for the page to redirect the submitter when they see this page.
- Agency users can also use custom HTML to insert their own custom content.