You can easily add a country question field to your form. Ask your audience to choose a country from a list of valid country choices. To add a Country field to your form:
- Click on the line in the editor where you want the field to be
- Choose the ‘Add Questions’ icon to the left of the line to insert a field
- Choose Country as the type using the dropdown ‘Type’ options
- Fill in the details, like question title “What country are you from?”, description, etc.
- Select ‘Configure’ to the right of the field to configure details like logic.