You can easily add a time question field to your form.
Ask your audience to enter a precise time. To add a Time field to your form:
- Click on the line in the editor where you want the field to be
- Choose the ‘Add Questions’ icon to the left of the line to insert a field
- Choose Time as the type using the dropdown ‘Type’ options
- Fill in the details, like question title “What Time will you buy pie?”, description, etc.
- Select ‘Configure’ to the right of the field to configure details like conditional logic.