You can easily add a multiple choice question field to your form.
Ask your audience to choose from a range of options. Add images to the options, allow them to choose more than one option, and more! To add a Multiple Choice field to your form:
- Click on the line in the editor where you want the field to be
- Choose the ‘Add Questions’ icon to the left of the line to insert a field
- Choose Multiple Choice as the type using the dropdown ‘Type’ options
- Fill in the details, like question title “What kinds of pie would you like?”, description, etc.
- Select ‘Configure’ to the right of the field to configure details like your multiple choice options, conditional logic, uploading images, etc.