You can easily add a dropdown question field to your form. Ask your audience to choose from a range of options using a dropdown field, and save space on your form. To add a Dropdown field to your form:
- Click on the line in the editor where you want the field to be
- Choose the ‘Add Questions’ icon to the left of the line to insert a field
- Choose Dropdown as the type using the dropdown ‘Type’ options
- Fill in the details, like question title “What kind of pie would you like?”, description, etc.
- Select ‘Configure’ to the right of the field to configure details like your choice options, conditional logic, etc.