For all forms that have any payment field or calculation, the total price will be displayed by default at the end of the form. For multiple page forms, you may also choose to display the total price at the end of each page.
For all payments on forms, by default the total price will live-update, and be displayed alongside the submit button so that your customers can see their total before submitting the form.
- the total will not display if the “X questions to go” counter is turned on.
- totals will live-update so your customers know exactly how much they’re paying
Remove the total price from the submit button
- In the form editor go to Theme > UI Elements > Submit Button
- Toggle off “Shows the total price”.
Remove the total price from the next page button
If you have multiple pages on your form, you can also opt to have the total displayed at the end of each page, as a part of the next page button.
To turn this on or off:
- In the form editor go to Theme > UI Elements > Pagination Buttons
- Toggle off “Shows total price in the next page button”.