If you have a Stripe, Braintree, or PayPal Business account connected to your Paperform forms, then you can issue a refund to your customers, without having to leave your Paperform dashboard.
- Go to your Paperform dashboard
- Select the ‘Submissions’ button of the desired form.
- Find the submission you want to refund in the list of submissions, and click on the “refund” link on the appropriate row.
- Click on the hyperlinked ‘Refund’ for the submission you wish to refund. You will then see a confirmation of this refund - select ‘OK’.
- The window will think for a few seconds “Refunding…”, and then display a confirmation window.
- When you then view the Submissions after this, the one you have refunded will now show without the hyperlink, and with strike-through.
All done! The amount will be refunded to that customer.