It's easy to connect your Active Campaign account with Paperform's direct integration.
How do I connect?
- In the form editor, go to After Submissions > Integrations & Webhooks
2. Under Direct Integrations, click Active Campaign, and choose from the list of possible actions .
3. Click the "Add Account +" Button to connect your Active Campaign account. This will load a form asking for the API URL and Key. You you can get the API URL and Key for your Active Campaign, and then going to Settings > Developer.
Once you have entered the details, click the "Connect Active Campaign" button to connect to Active Campaign.
4. (optional) Follow the prompts to complete setting up the action.
What actions can I do on Active Campaign?
You can currently do the following when a form is submitted:
- Create / Update a Contact
- Add contact to an Automation
- Add Contact Note
- Create Deal
- Update Deal
Want to do something else? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, you can integrate with Active Campaign with Zapier or Integromat.