It's easy to connect your forms to Mailchimp with Paperform's direct integration.
How do I connect?
- In the form editor, go to After Submissions > Integrations & Webhooks
2. Under Direct Integrations, click Mailchimp, and choose from the list of possible actions.
3. Click the "Add Account +" Button to connect your Mailchimp account. This will open a login flow in a new window that will ask you to give permission for Paperform to connect to your Mailchimp account.
4. (optional) Follow the prompts to complete setting up the action.
What actions can I do on Mailchimp?
You can currently do the following when a form is submitted:
- Add a subscriber to a list
- Add a subscriber to a tag
Want to do something else? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, you can integrate with Mailchimp with Zapier or Integromat.