It's easy to connect your forms to Slack with Paperform's direct integration.
How do I connect?
- In the form editor, go to After Submissions > Integrations & Webhooks
2. Under Direct Integrations, click Slack, and choose from the list of possible actions.
3. Click the "Add Account +" Button to connect your Slack account. This will open a login flow in a new window that will ask you to give permission for Paperform to connect to your Slack account.
4. (optional) Follow the prompts to complete setting up the action.
What actions can I do on Slack?
You can currently do the following when a form is submitted:
- Send message to a specific channel
- Send a direct message
- Add a reminder to a specific user
Want to do something else? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, you can integrate with Slack with Zapier or Integromat.