It's easy to connect your forms to Google Sheets with Paperform's direct integration.
How do I connect?
- In the form editor, go to After Submissions > Integrations & Webhooks
2. Under Direct Integrations, click Google Sheets, and choose from the list of possible actions (currently just "Add Row to Sheet").
3. Click the "Add Account +" Button to connect your Google Sheets account. This will open a login flow in a new window that will ask you to give permission for Paperform to connect to your Google Sheets account.
4. Follow the prompts to complete setting up the action. The prompts will ask you for the following:
- Sheet: Choose which sheet you would like to connect the form to.
- Worksheet: Choose the worksheet from the selected sheet to add the row to.
- Columns: This will load the columns in the selected worksheet, and you can use the "+" icon to the right of the input to map specific answers to the columns into the spreadsheet.
- Once you have finished configuring the action, click the "Send Test" to test out the action. If you're happy with the results, click "Create" to finish setting up the action. This will automatically be live for future submissions.
What actions can I do on Google Sheets?
You can currently do the following when a form is submitted:
- Add a row to a sheet
Want to do something else? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, you can integrate with Google Sheets with Zapier or Integromat.