It's easy to connect your forms to MailerLite with Paperform's direct integration.
How do I connect?
- In the form editor, go to After Submissions > Integrations & Webhooks
2. Under Direct Integrations, click MailerLite, and choose from the list of possible actions (currently just "Add Subscriber").
3. Click the "Add Account +" Button to connect your MailerLite account. This will open a form asking for you to enter in your API Key. The API Key for MailerLite can be found at https://app.mailerlite.com/integrations/api
4. Follow the prompts to complete setting up the action. The prompts will ask you for the following:
- Email: Choose the desired email question from the form to the right of the input. This will insert a tag the represents the answer to that question.
- Name and Company (optional).
What actions can I do on MailerLite?
You can currently do the following when a form is submitted:
- Add subscriber
Want to do something else? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, you can integrate with MailerLite with Zapier or Integromat.