It's easy to connect your forms to ConvertKit with Paperform's direct integration.
How do I connect?
- In the form editor, go to After Submissions > Integrations & Webhooks
2. Under Direct Integrations, click ConvertKit, and choose from the list of possible actions.
3. Click the "Add Account +" Button to connect your ConvertKit account. This will open a form asking for you to enter in your API Secret. To find the API Secret, Login to your ConvertKit account, and Go to Account Settings and click "Show" under "API Secret".
4. Follow the prompts to complete setting up the action. The prompts will ask you to choose the relevant sequence, form or tag from ConvertKit, and then give you the ability to map answers from your form to the subscriber.
What actions can I do on ConvertKit?
You can currently do the following when a form is submitted:
- Add subscriber to sequence
- Add subscriber to form
- Add subscriber to tag
Want to do something else? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, you can integrate with ConvertKit with Zapier or Integromat.