Mailshake is a powerful, but simple solution for managing cold emails. Paperform directly integrates with Mailshake so that you can easily add leads into a your Mailshake campaigns from form submissions.
How do I connect Mailshake to my form?
To connect Mailshake to your form, simply do the following:
1. Go to the form editor of the form you would like to connect.
2. In the top navigation, go to After Submissions > Integrations & Webhooks
3. Click on the Mailshake icon in the list of available Direct Integrations, and choose the available action ("Add Recipient to Campaign"). This will load the integration setup screen.
4. Click the "Add Account" button to connect your Mailshake account to Paperform.
5. Once you have a connected account, follow the prompts to finish setting up the integration. This includes choosing the campaign from the list of campaigns and answer piping in the email address and other text replacements that you would like to be available on the recipient in Mailshake.
You can choose questions from the form to pipe into the integration setup. The tags that are inserted will be replaced with the answers from the form every time it is submitted.
Optionally, test your setup by clicking the "Send Test" button. This will use the latest submission of the form. If you would only like to sometimes trigger this integration, you can turn on conditional logic and add conditions that must be met for this integration to be triggered.
After you have setup the integration, click the "Finish Setup" button to turn on the integration. When the integration is live, you will be able to see it, toggle it on/off and edit from the Integrations & Webhooks page.