With the Intercom direct integration, you can take several actions automatically when your forms are submitted, including:
- Manage users, leads, companies and tags.
- Create new conversations in intercom on behalf of a user or lead
- Create an event on a user or lead
How do I connect Intercom to my form?
To connect Intercom to your form, simply do the following:
1. Go to the form editor of the form you would like to connect.
2. In the top navigation, go to After Submissions > Integrations & Webhooks
3. Click on the Intercom icon in the list of available Direct Integrations, and choose the available action (e.g. create or update a lead). This will load the integration setup screen.
4. Click the "Add Account" button and follow the prompts to connect your Intercom account to Paperform.
5. Once you have a connected account, follow the prompts to finish setting up the integration.
What is Paperform?
Paperform is a web platform that enables anyone to create beautiful online forms, payment or product pages, quickly and intuitively, without any technical knowledge.