We're only a small business, but we want to do everything we can to make this time a little bit easier on your business, while ensuring that we are still here for you all in the future. So after a lot of consideration, we've put together a COVID-19 response plan that will support us both during a rough economic patch.
As a bootstrapped company (we've never taken external funding), we rely solely on our paid subscribers to continue operating Paperform. To us, that means the success and survival of your business is the success and survival of ours; we're in this together. Our heart is with our customers who have been hit hardest in the past few weeks, and who are daunted by what the next few months are going to look like.
What we're doing right now for our customers
- For all Paperform customers, direct integrations are now free to use until further notice (previously $10 / 1000 actions). By doing this, we are aiming to make your workflows easier, especially for businesses that are relying on multiple apps to see their operations through.
- If you are in an industry experiencing financial difficulty due to COVID-19, please fill out this form so we can best determine how to help. We'll be in touch as soon as we can, so please be patient as we review applications manually.
What we're doing for our Company and Community
We feel it's important to share with you what we are doing at Paperform to protect our people, and broader community, as well as reassure you that we're planning for a long and happy future.
- We are following all guidelines outlined by State and Federal Governments and health organisations.
- Our Team is entirely remote, and we've cancelled all plans to meet in person.
- We are committed to maintaining Social Distancing.
- We've finalised and are rolling out a business continuity plan, and aren't going anywhere.
- We want to be transparent with our people, customers, and community during this time.
- We will share any helpful information we have relating to the impact of COVID-19 on business on our blog, and update you via our newsletter and in-app messages where appropriate.
- We're about to bolster our Support Team to ensure we're there for you with even faster responses.
We are committed to working together as we navigate COVID-19. Stay safe, and thank you for your continued support!
Dean & Diony, and the Paperform Team.