Of course you can!
The Paperform form builder is all about empowering you to make forms that represent your brand, so of course we have some great image features. Below are all of the ways you can use images on our forms.
Cover images for your form (visible when sharing)
To set up your cover image:
- When editing your form, go to Configure > Details
- Upload an image to ‘Cover Image’ (recommended size is 600 x 400 pixels)
Adding images to the body of your form
To add images to the body of your form:
- When editing your form, select the line on the page you wish to add your image to
- Select the image icon to the left of that line
- Follow the prompts to upload an image
- Once the image is uploaded, you can size the image by dragging the icon in the bottom right corner of the image
- You can delete, hyperlink, replace, or change the alignment and sizing of the image using the options above the image when the image is selected.
Adding a background image for your form
To add a background picture to your form;
- In the form editor go to Theme > UI Elements > Background.
- Upload your image
Adding images to products
It’s about time you had the chance to show off those products! You can now images to each product so your customers can drool over your merchandise.
To add images to products:
- Insert a field, and select type as ‘Product’
- Go to Configure to the right of the field.
- Enter select the ‘Add images to the products’ toggle.
- You’ll see the ability to add images to your products. Upload your images!Notice also when you view your form as an end user, when you click on a product image, it will expand on the form to show a larger view.
Adding images to multiple choice questions
Make those questions even more enticing with some eye-catching visuals. Need your customers to choose their favourite colour or design, or doing a quiz on what spirit animal your users are? We’ve got you covered.
To use this feature:
- Insert a question field, and select type as ‘Multiple Choice’
- Go to Configure to the right of the question.
- Enter the values/choices as normal, and then select the ‘Add images to the options’ toggle.
- You’ll see the ability to add images to your values/choices.
- Upload, and select how many images you would like to have displayed on the same line (how many columns you’d like).