Yes! You can customize the messaging/buttons of the UI to say whatever you like in any language.
How to use translations
- In your dashboard, click on your avatar, and go to Account Settings, then go to “Translations” in the side bar.
- Here you can see all of your translations, and set the default across your forms
- To add a translation, select “Add Translation”. The first three fields are details about your translation, and are required.
- (optional) If you select ‘yes’ for RTL, then all messaging, questions, and answers for forms will be set to RTL.
- Go through the list of messaging and type in the equivalent you would like for each.
- When finished, select “Create Translation”. The translation will appear in the list.
- When editing a form, you can choose and edit the translation under Theme > Translations.
- You can edit or delete your translation at any time.
- You can also opt to have any translation as the default for all of your forms.
- The ‘Submit’ button wording is unique to every form, and can be set in the form editor under Theme > UI Elements > Submit Button.