You can easily add a date question field to your form.
Ask your audience to choose a day/month/year. To add a Date field to your form:
- Click on the line in the editor where you want the field to be
- Choose the ‘Add Questuons’ icon to the left of the line to insert a field
- Choose Date as the type using the dropdown ‘Type’ options
- Fill in the details, like question title “What date will you buy pie?”, description, etc.
- Select ‘Configure’ to the right of the field to configure details like logic and display order for day/month/year to suit your preferences.
Changing the date display for your reporting (how it looks for you) can be changed by:
- Go to Account Settings
- Scroll down to the Date Format field and select your preferred date order. This will only change the order for your own reports, and submission results sent via email responses. If you want to change the date display order on the form itself, go to Configure to the right side of the date field in the editor.